Saturday 13 November 2010

bookmark contest. 4º Diver

This is the winner in 4º Diver. Good job,Desi!!


The Second Prize was for Marco. Congratulations!



The Third Prize was also for Marco. you are a great artist!!!


Well done, Carolina. You got the fourth one.

I also like the romantic bookmark by Cristina.



Here are some others by Dani S., Aroa, Alberis and Dani G.



And last, but not least, the bookmarks made by Francisco, Aroa, Christian and Guadalupe.


I hope you use them in your readings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosa!
    First, congratulations for your blog, I like it a lot, you're doing a great job.
    I've just seen the bookmark contest and I think it's a great activity, but I've a doubt about the activity, did you give the pupils the sentneces or did they find them on the internet?
    I'm a teacher too and maybe I do it with my dear pupils.
    Congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete