Friday 5 February 2010

My students have adopted their own tree


This is Mª Jose's tree.

My first day after vacations

My tree is after Christmas without leaves, the fruits follow same as those of last year and outbreaks are growing.
These Christmas I have enjoyed a lot because I have been with my sister and my niece.
The worst thing was when I had to come because the classes started.
When I arrived in Montijo I had a lot of illusion because the following day it started to snow and it had never snowed in Montijo.
The kings have brought a MP4, clothes , money , 2 colonies , a ring , a pair of slippers, etc.
On the Monday 11th I went to school. My illusion was to see my companions, cousins , teachers , etc.
You can see her blog: http://irysperezhaba.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment